Daniel Bartak, Alex Pieter, Tonya Graves, Jakub Kohak, Petr Brych
Alex Pieter, Karel Gott, Petr Brych, Jiri Klenka
Alex Pieter, Jiri Klenka
Petr Brych, Daniel Bartak, Tonya Graves, Alex Pieter
Petr Brych, Alex Pieter, Daniel Bartak
Profile of Angels Pictures™
Angels Pictures™ is a startup project. It is comprised of an inventive and creative team of professionals with years of experience in film production, film-making, TV broadcasting, advertisements, audio-visual work, Architectural and Product Visualizations, public relations, marketing, graphics, 3D and game design. We use solutions from world industry leaders - Unreal Engine, Reallusion, Twinmotion, Autodesk, Adobe, Substance, Quixel...
We cooperate with teams of professionals from around the world and we always focus on the best possible fulfillment of our marketing goals in order to achieve the largest business successes for our clients.
ANGELS PICTURES LTD, a production company and 3D animation studio with a registered office in London and a global operation, is the producer of the animated family comedy. Teams of creators from several countries, led by the project author, cooperate on the production.
CEO & Producer – ANGELS PICTURES™
Author of the project “The Drummer and The Princess”
• Casting Director – incl. film production Hong Kong (budget 80 mil USD), commercials, movies, reality shows, TV series
• Director – Titanium award – commercial contest in Singapore 2013, award – educative video in Infartkfest 2013 contest festival, his work was introduced in the “Night of cine talents” festival of student films on TV NOVA, selection in the Fresh Film Fest festivals and film section of Designblok, studies of The Movie directing presented at FAMO Pisek
• Cast – approximately 40 roles – movies, TV series, commercials – cooperation with Vin Diesel, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gerard Depardieu, Jean Reno, Mathieu Kassoviz, Zinoviy Royzman...
• 15 years of experience as IT manager, programming interactive applications, creating digital media, senior management and marketing
• Pedagogical activities – educating children (6-14 years old) in computer skills and audio-visual production.
• Global production, sales, marketing cinematography, concerts, musicals, sport, radio and TV broadcast, web, ticketing, music festivals
• Domestic cooperation on projects and programs with TV Nova, Prima, Barrandov and Czech Television
• Hosting multinational company events
• Castings – movie and commercial production in North America
• Projects and cooperation with leading interpreters in the Czech and Slovak acting and music environment
• Marketing – creating business and commercial strategies of multinational companies
• 10 years of experience as a business director – European and international trade – import, export (Germany, England, US, Holland, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, France, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia)
References & Partners